泰戈尔:《飞鸟集》
经典文章
《飞鸟集》
作者:泰戈尔
译:郑振铎
前些日子,冯唐翻译的《飞鸟集》下架就像一只飞鸟短暂停留后飞走不返。今天,我们准备了郑振铎翻译的经典版《飞鸟集》,回味一些好诗句。
祝阅读愉快。
我不能选择那最好的。
是那最好的选择我。
I cannot choose the best.
The best chooses me.
人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.
当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。 是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
不要因为你自己没有胃口而去责备你的食物。
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this
I had been waiting long.
神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
His own mornings are new surprises to God.
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
Man is a born child , his power is the power of growth.
心是尖锐的,不是宽博的,它执着在每一点上,却并不活动。
The mind, sharp but not broad, sticks at every point but does not move.
你的偶像委散在尘土中了,这可证明神的尘土比你的偶像还伟大。 You idol is shattered in the dust to prove that God“s dust is great than your idol.
我的白昼已经完了,我象一只泊在海滩上的小船,谛听着晚潮跳舞的乐声。
My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.
我们的生命是天赋的,我们惟有献出生命,才能得到生命。
Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.
均摘选自《飞鸟集》
编辑 Mirror
配图 来源网络,如有侵权请联系编辑删除。
欢迎在评论区与我们对话
点击阅读原文可以关注读享微博:“i读享”
也欢迎你在今日头条、喜马拉雅和凤凰FM搜索“读享”关注订阅我们。
条留言